04 July 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse review

Just watched eclipse today. Well, technically, yesterday night. It was the best fictional movie I have ever watched. Much better than Harry Potter. Just wanted to say a few things about the movie (Spoiler alert! Don't read if you haven't watched the movie!):

1. Stephenie Meyer, you rock! For two reasons: a) You are the best vampire story writer of the century and I envy you for being able to communicate with your characters. Wish I could do the same with with mine. You are my second idol! My first is still Chris Ryan, sorry. b) You chose the right director to turn your work of art into a masterpiece. Can't really say the same for J.K. Rowling though. The last director totally wrecked the last movie.

2. Kristen Stewart, it's good that your acting is turning back to normal now. Twilight was by far the worst of your acting career. Gambatte ne!

3. David Slade, you did great by choosing to film the part when Alice used her powers during Jasper's training and kissing him exactly the way it was described in Meyer's book. Missed out some of the cute details where Bella said she wanted to die or when she stomped her foot and when she told Alice to plan her wedding, but still an awesome and amazing movie. Thank you!

4. Now about the characters, Carlisle, I think you are the hottest among the Cullens. Too bad you're already married.. Edward, I love when you sparkle. Well, because you're the only one who does.. None of the others let themselves sparkle.. Rosalie, being theatrical doesn't suit you, you're much better with Emmett. Thank God. In this case, your god would be Meyer. Lols. Jacob, look on the bright side, you're going to imprint soon. I'll know when you do, since your director will keep me updated soon enough.

4. Alice, you are so cute when you jumped on Jasper from the tree! You love walking on trees don't you? Lols. I really hope you keep an eye on the wedding dress designer for Bella. Make sure Bella looks gorgeous or else.. By the way, I know how you feel now, whenever you see the future. Thanks to Meyer Slade, I feel like I can see the future too. Haha.

5. I'm defintely buying the dvd when this comes out in the shops!

That's all, folks. Hope you like my review ofThe Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and agree with me as well. As a fiction reader and writer, I understand how each character feel and how they are created. But it's really hard to do it the way Meyer does. Maybe because I'm totally an amateur. The love, revenge, uncertainty, rivalry, lies, hesitation, loss, and so much more. Stephenie Meyer, I'll say this again. You rock to the ends of the world!


LoVe doesn't HuRt this time round. In fact, it's amazing what love can conquer.

No comments: