05 July 2010

Beastly premiers

Upcoming movie alert!

Well, by now, most people would have already watched The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Some of you might say it sucked. To others, it was awesome. For people who noticed the small little details of the story and the hard work put in by the director to follow the words of Stephenie Meyer as closely as possible, like me, the movie was perfect for a 2-hour film.

But then I'm not here to talk about that, you could go to the previous post for my review on Eclipse.

I'm posting this to tell people I know about a movie that premiers on 09 September 2010. It is titled Beastly, a modern reprised version of Beauty and the Beast, starring Alex Pettyfer (beast), Vanessa Hudgens (beauty) and Mary-Kate Olsen (witch).

I don't know about you guys, but if you've watched Wild Child or Stormbreaker, you'd realise how cute and hot Alex Pettyfer is. Gosh, he would be like the British version of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Well, that's for you to judge anyway.

So, please look forward to watching Beastly from 09 September 2010!


LoVe HuRtS, doesn't it? I don't know anymore..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, the premiere of Beastly has been postponed and it will not be in cinemas until Spring 2011.