30 March 2009

Soulle

Ok, just a quick review of today.

I remember I laughed a lot and very hard when the CRAWZ guys were taking pictures in school. Zong Ying look really funny in the nerd spectacles, so I can't stop laughing and laughing. That was my first real laugh I had since NYJC days started. Lols.

Anyway, the main thing is, as I was coming home from school, I suddenly got some inspiration and wrote a huge part of Chris and Ethan's development of their relationship. I just wrote on some parts where they displayed love for each other through body language, like nods and eye contact and hugs... Although the whole pat was kinda sorrowful but... the whole story is sorrowful so.. hahas..

Kaes, gotta go! See you all tomorrow! My Beloved Readers-to-be. >.<

2 comments:

marcus said...

1st real laugh? oh no u need to lighten up more! don't take things so seriously k? sometimes its best to just shrug at the world and take things one step at a time at ur own tempo. u'll find that life will be much easier. of course dun get too laid back but my main point is that relax more k? (:

yAnTiiNg said...

wow.. i didn't even know i had a comment until now.. xP thanks anyway xD