11 December 2012

Great videos I think you will all LOVE

I'm recently addicted to Vanessa Carlton's White Houses and the dance in her MV. I do realise, of course, that she's a very professional and experienced dancer. However, I'm still trying to replicate the dance, even though I am no dancer, zero experience. If someone would put up a tutorial on this, I would love you. Haha. Anyway, take a look at the music video and enjoy the song.



And hey everyone. Take a look at this next video. Many of you will agree with this video like I do, and some of you might disagree. I am someone who is relentless and insistent on getting a reply when I text someone. I reply others when they text me, apologise if I do not reply as soon as I should have, and I expect my friends to do the same. However, this expectation has recently been slowly degraded by the people around me. I don't know why, but I have been so pissed off because of this. I know, I know. I'm holding on grudges and harping on the same problem over and over. But it still makes me so angry when people don't reply. It makes me think if that person is deliberately ignoring me, or just didn't care enough to give me a sense of security by giving an answer.



No comments: