31 January 2009

Quiz on YJ's blog... So LONG!

A. People who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people who are tagged and cannot tag the person who they were tagged by.
C. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people:
Jocelyn, Taba, The person reading this, Anybody (:

1: What have you been doing recently? singing, on the comp.
2: Do you ever turn your cell phone off? No.
3: What happen at 10am today? Auditioning for NYJC.
4: When did you last cry? Can't remember.
5: Do you believe in fate/destiny? I guess.
6: What do you want in your life now? I'm not sure.
7: Do you tend to make relationships complicated? Not sure either.
8: Are you wearing anything you borrowed for someone? No.
9: What was the last movie you caught? I don't remember...
10: Does the person you like knows that you like him/her? I guess?
11: Who always makes you laugh? Me. I make people laugh then laugh with them. =D
12: Do you speak languages other than English? Chinese, a little of Japanese and French and Cantonese.
13: Favourite website(s)? No favourites.
14: What are you doing tommorow? Going my uncle's house.
15: What do you think you are like? Dead, if I don't buck up.
16: Who would you choose to die with? My arch enemy, if I have one. I'll make them go down with me whatever it takes.
17: Where have you been today? Around Singapore...
18: What game do you play often? Not much, I don't play many games. People don't play with me either.
19: Who you missing right now? Nobody at the moment. I'm at peace.
20: If you have to choose between a friend and a lover, who will you choose? I hate questions like this. I'll listen to my heart.
21: What are you doing right now? Answering this question. =P
22: Which primary school were you from? Sembawang.
23: Name 3 colours you like? Pink, white, black.
24: What emotion do you like to show? Happy.
25: What is life to you? Life is the past, the present and the future...
26: If you have something troubling you, what would you do? Solve it if I'm enthu enough or forget it if I'm lazy.
27: Who did you last chat with on msn? Mattheus.
28: Who do you admire the most? Famous writers.
29: Which month you born in? October.
30: How you feeling right now? Sorethroat..
31: What's the time now? 11.17pm
32: Your opinion on the person who tagged? LOVES!
33: What color do you like to dye your hair? I am so not destroying my hair with chemicals even though I love Chemistry!
34: Why you doing this quiz? There's really nothing else to do.
35: What do you do when you are moody? Sulk?
36: At which stage do you wish to get married? When I want to.
37: Who is closer to you? Yingjun.
38: Who is/are the people/person you trust the most? Will anybody be offended if I said me? Yingjun maybe? I tell her everything..
39: Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain? Technically, it does happen so I do. But if you meant that as a metaphor then I'm not so sure..
40: If you have a dream come true, what would it be? Getting everything I want.
41: What is your goal for this year? Healthy lifestyle and good academic results?
42: Do you believe in eternity love? Eternal love, you mean? But yes, at least I want to..
43: What feeling do you love the most? Love...
44: Do you really think it is global warming now? Yes. It's like on the news already.
45: Do you like quizzes? It depends on my mood..
46: Do you believe in gods? Ha.. Lols.. Am I supposed to answer that?..
47: Who cares you the most? Same as qn 38. People may be offended, but I have to say me..
48: What do you think is the most important thing in your life? To have done my best.
49: What will you bring when you fight? Physically or psychologically? A psychological works the best if you ask me. Best to have a hand over the opponent.
50: What have you regretted doing in your whole life? Not doing my best..
51: What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer? I'll agree with YJ on that: I'll just keep myself company.
52: What will you do if you boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you? I'll break his legs and castrate him. Of course, I might end up just giving him a hard tight slap and walk away.
53: How you feel now? Neutral.

No comments: